Saturday, January 8, 2011

you're my only one~



nothing. i want nothing but you.. i want you... you're my everything....  

please don't leave me.. i beg you.. i really need you..don't you get it... you're my only one..
 
this is not a lie.. seriously sarangheyo.. you're my all... i can't live without you..please!! did you ever know that you are belong with me? have you ever heard about true love? do you know how much i miss you? do you know how much i care about you? did you ever cared about me? my life? my sadness? my feeling? my friends? did you?


sweet heart, i love you.. please accept this.......... ....this is exactly for you... 

you're the one who keep shouting at me..always scold me.. and for sure, most of the time, we're not getting nicer for each other..we're just not like other sibling.. we'll fighting and quarelling all day long.. that is what we had been doing every single day...right?

but, honestly... deeply in my heart.. i really love you and trying my hard to obey you.. and try to not talk back when you scold me.. this i promise you!! 

maaf, foto terpaksa di delete atas sebab peribadi* 
p/s : cerita di atas adalah sekadar suka-suka tak de keja drama skali skala
p/s : ape-ape pun, ade hikmah
sekian

3 comments:

chika said...

haha thanks.
me loves u too.
but honestly, i shout at u for good reasons oke.

Black Apple said...

ayat2 yg kat atas tu nmpk mcm tgh merayu kt bf...last2 rupanya ur big sister..hu3

A.C.O said...

chika: ok sis. i know. love you :)

blackapple: hahaha! saje wat saspen sikit :)